Season 1, episode 19.
The plot section includes spoilers.
- Thomas P. Dawkins
- Merton J. Dingle
- Stuart Dunleavy
- Tim and Travis
- Stacey Hanson
- Dean Dawkins
- Becky Dingle
- Hugo Bostwick
- Sally Dawkins
- Bob Dawkins
- The Woods See Pilot.
Pop Culture ReferencesEdit
- Miami Vice
- David Lee Roth
- Van Halen and The Sammy Hagar Years
- Night Rider
- Don Johnson
- Kung Fu
- Cindy Lopper and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
- Michael Jackson
- Billy Idol
- Jon Bon Jovi
- Duran Duran and "Hungry Like The Wolf"
- Star Wars (Darth Vader, the Dark Side, light saber, "I am your father", Obi-Wan, Yoda, R2D2)
- A human/wolf hybrid whose transformation is triggered by strong emotions or the full moon.
- Merton: "Riddle me this, Wolf Boy. Did you eat a marmoset last night?"
- Tommy: "Marmoset? Is that a chocolate-covered marshmallow on a graham cracker?"
- Merton: "No, that's a Mallomar. A marmoset is a small South American monkey with two-tone fur and a long, bushy tail."
- Tommy: "Aww. Sounds cute!"
Mrs. Reese, the biology teacher, is out pregnant, and they have a substitute named Stuart Dunleavy. He stops Tommy after class to tell him he knows he's a werewolf and that he's one too. Tommy brings Merton the news, proclaiming he doesn't need Merton's help anymore. Merton looks up Mr. Dunleavy on the National Education Network and it says "Warning! Teacher Fraud!" This finding helps Merton make a connection between Dunleavy and the marmoset.
Well, someone has eaten a marmoset. Someone who makes wolf-like tracks. Merton tries to get Tommy to wear a big metal mask, to no avail.
Tommy and Mr. Dunleavy spend a little time wolfed-out that night and walk around, stopping at the Pleasantville Zoo. Merton tries to warn Tommy about Dunleavy's snacking habits the next morning, but Tommy says Merton is just jealous that Dunleavy is doing Tommy a lot more good than Merton ever did. Merton tells Tommy to ask him about it himself.
When Tommy does ask him, he's surprised that Dunleavy actually admits to it, and gladly. In fact, he adds that he also ate a sloth and an aardvark. He suggests going to the zoo and eating the new panda. Tommy says that's not the kind of guy he is, and that Merton was right about him. Dunleavy says he'll eat Merton. ("I wonder how many grams of fat there are in a...Merton burger.")
Tommy warns Merton before the dance and he shows up toting a silver nitrate-filled Silly Soaker. Hugo confiscates it and he and Tommy go back to the classroom to fight. While fighting, Mr. Dunleavy reveals that he is the werewolf who bit Tommy in the forest. Tommy defeats him and lets him go, making him promise never to come to Pleasantville again.
|Previous: Scary Terri ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————— Next: The Exor-Sis|