Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I used to own this town
- Now it's all turned upside-down
- I wish I could figure out
- Do you think
- It's just a phase I'm going through?
- Just a phase I'm going through?
One notable thing about the theme song is that it is mentioned twice within the show as being written by the character Merton Dingle.
- Merton is working on writing a song for a competition. Instead of "I used to own this town", his lyrics read "I used to own this hamlet". He also tries out "burg". Death points out that "town" would rhyme a lot better. Merton thinks that's too easy, but he gives in because, well, it's Death.
- At the end of the episode, Tommy and Lori and Merton play an instrumental version of the song with Lori on drums, Merton on guitar, and Tommy on bass.
- When Merton creates the crime-fighting group the Defenders of Decency, he uses the song as their theme song, without the line "I wish I could figure out".
Danny Smith stops the song in the middle of the last unofficial episode, The Sum of All Fears, to announce that he wrote it..